- 1 tbsp. Olive oil or any cooking oil
- 5-6 Black cloves
- 8 Green Curry leaves
- 1-2 Onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Kashmiri red chili powder for color (optional)
- Handful or half cup each of Mint (pudina) and Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1/2 Cup Grated Coconut
- 2-3 tbsp. Plain yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cloves, curry leaves and onions.
- Sauté till slightly golden brown.
- Next add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Next add chicken and cook for 10 mins with lid on. If needed add a few tsp. of water so nothing sticks to the pan or burns.
- In the meanwhile make the green paste. In a blender add coriander leaves, mint leaves, grated coconut, coriander seeds and some water to form a paste.
- Once the chicken is cooked half way add the paste along with some plain yogurt.
- Cover and cook for another 10 mins or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram