- Puff pastry roll
- 3/4 Cup Nutella - or as more or little as you like
- 1/2 Cup Hazel Nuts (optional)
- 2-3 tsp Milk
- Flour for rolling the pastry
- Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature for 10 mins or thaw it in the fridge for an hour.
- Sprinkle some plain flour on a rolling board or a cleaned kitchen platform. Make sure its dry.
- Open the puff pastry sheet carefully & dust it well with flour.
- Take a rolling pin & dust some flour on it as well.
- Roll the pastry sheet about an inch from all the sides.
- Cut into 6 or 12 equal sized squares & cut them further to make a triangle.
- If you want larger croissants make 6 squares, if you want smaller bite sized pieces, make 12.
- Dollop about a tbsp of nutella on each triangle & place a hazel nut for extra crunch.
- Brush the edges with milk & fold the triangle in the shape of a croissant. Repeat for all the triangles.
- Pinch the ends so nothing oozes out.
- Place all the rolled croissants on a well greased or lined baking sheet. Brush the tops with remaining milk.
- I have an old oven, so I bake them in the oven for 10 mins, turn it off & turn on the grill to medium high. I let them sit under the grill for another 10 mins till they become slighted golden brown.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram