Banana Bread with WalnutsIngredients:
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Walnuts for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. in a large bowl mix the milk, butter, vanilla, mashed bananas, flour and sugar.
3. Pour into greased pan or muffin tray. Sprinkle some walnuts on the top.
4. Bake for 50 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the center, if it comes our clean your bread is ready.
Let it cool completely after removing it from the oven. Serve with a nice cuppa tea.
Like us on Facebook