Happy Valentines Day to all my readers
Here is a simple chocolate trifle that will make your loved ones happy :)
- 1 sponge cake
- 4 chocolate biscuits
- 1tsp coffee powder (instant)
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 Dark chocolate bar (or any chocolate of your choice)- Grated
- Some plain cream- whipped
- Cut sponge cake into round or square pieces.
- Crush the chocolate biscuits in a zip lock bag.
- Mix coffee powder and sugar into 1/2 cup water and keep aside.
- Take a trifle bowl or any big glass bowl and add crushed biscuits at the bottom
- Then add a layer of grated chocolate then add some pieces of cake.
- Add a layer of grated chocolate again sprinkle some coffee on it.
- Now add some cream on it
- Keep on adding layers in above order until the glass is full.
- Spread some grated chocolate and cream on the top.
- Keep it in the fridge for some time and serve chilled.
My mom shared this recipe with me and I love it. Thanks Mom, love you!!