- 700gm Boneless-Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Garam Masala powder
- 2 tsp. Coriander powder
- 2 tsp. Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp. Each Ginger & Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Wash & pat dry the chicken.
- Remove fat & cut into large pieces.
- In a large flat bowl, add the pieces and spread them in one layer.
- Add all the marinate ingredients & mix well with a fork or spoon.
- Cover with cling wrap & refrigerate over night.
- Transfer to a baking dish & bake in the oven at 150 degree C or 300 F for 20 mins.
- Chicken Tikka is ready. You can make a sandwich with it or just eat it as it is with some onion salad.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram