Will you be my Valentine?!
Little heartsIf you remember these biscuits from your child hood you will know how good they were.
You will need...
- 1-2 Sheets of puff pastry
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon powder
Cut the pastry into long strips.
- Fold them into heart shape, you can make these into any size you like.
- Pinch the tips together and. Brush with some milk.
- Mix cinnamon with the sugar. Sprinkle on top of each heart and bake for 10-12 mins till slightly golden brown.
- Makes for a lovely coffee treat.
AffagattoYou will need..
- 2scoops Vanilla Icecream- use a good quality thick ice cream
- 2 cups black coffee
- Mix the two together, make sure the coffee is hot
- It's the most amazing dessert ever especially if you like coffee
Cola FizzYou will need..
- 2Scoops Vanilla Icecream
- 2 Glasses of Coke or Any aerated drink of your choice
- To make cola fizz just dollop one scoop of the ice cream into two glasses.
- Pour the soda and serve. You can use colored soda for that extra red & valentine oomph.
Show us some love this Valentines day....
Like us on Facebook