- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Plain flour
- ½ Cup Whole Milk (if using skimmed use some cream as well)
- 2-3 tsps. Chilli flakes
- 2-3 tsp. Oregano
- 2-3 tsp. Basil
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic
- Pinch of salt or to taste
- Black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. I love spaghetti but it tastes
- In a sauce pan heat oil. Add the flour & mix to combine.
- Next add the chilli flakes, oregano and basil. Mix well. Grate the garlic cloves and add to the sauce.
- Add the milk and stir continuously to form a smooth, slightly thick but runny sauce.
- Pour over the pasta and drizzle some olive oil on top for extra flavour. Garnish with some crushed black pepper.
Stays well in the fridge overnight, tastes even better next day. Serve with a fresh salad and garlic bread for a nice meal.
Like us on Facebook