|"Me Time" Snack|
Ingredients: Makes 4-5 big omelettes
- ½ Cup gram flour or Besan
- ¾ Cup wheat flour or Atta
- ½ tsp. Turmeric powder
- ½-1tsp. Red chili powder
- ½ tsp. Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp. Caraway seeds or Ajwain- (It is always good to add them when using Gram flour as it eases digestion)
- Salt to taste
- ¼- ½ Cup freshly chopped coriander
- 3-4 tsps. oil for roasting the omelettes (optional)
- ½- ¾ Cups of water to make the batter
- Bunk all the ingredients together. Add water slowly until you get a pouring consistency like an omelette.
- Ladle spoonful of mixture on a flat roasting pan and spread the mixture around to make a perfect round.
- Roast on each side for about 5-7 mins. Add a few drops of oil if you like to make it crisper. Tastes best with ketchup.
- Tip: You can also add chopped onions or tomatoes to the batter if you want it more omelette like.