So here is a quick quick marinate recipe for paneer tikka or chicken drumsticks.
Ingredients: For 150g Paneer or 6 drumsticks
- 1-1½ Cup Plain Yogurt whisked or butter milk
- Spices- 1-2 tsps each of
- Mustard Powder
- Coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- Red chili powder
- Italian or Mixed herbs
- 2 tsps. Lemon juice
- 4-5 tsps. Olive or Vegetable oil
- 5-6 Crushed Garlic cloves
- Salt &Pepper
- For the marinate-
- Mix the plain yogurt or buttermilk, dry spices, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt & pepper and leave to marinate preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- You can prepare the marinate in a bowl & then transfer it to a large zip log bag. This way you can throw away the bag next day after removing the pieces & the marinate adheres well to the chicken or paneer pieces.
- Remove the pieces from the marinate & transfer to a foil tray. Easier to clean this way.
- Pre-Heat oven to 200 degrees C and let the pieces roast for at least 20-30 Mins.
- You will have absolutely delicious, tender & crisp tikkas. Serve with some steamed herb rice for a complete meal.
Finger food cant get easier than this can it. Keep sharing the love & good food from Nev's Kitchen...
Like us on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/NevsVegKitchen