Indian Mud Cake
(10 Min Cake using Parle G biscuits)
- 350 gm or 3 small packs of Parle G biscuits
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Soda Bicarb & Baking Powder each
- 2 tsps. Vanilla essence
- Additional Flavors-
- Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Orange juice & zest or orange flavoring
1. In a processor or zip log bag grind the biscuits to make a very fine mixture.
2. Line a 21cm cake dish with butter. Make sure you apply butter on all the sides.
3. Preheat oven to 190degree C or if using microwave you will need to bake the cake for 5-10 mins at high.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the crushed biscuits. Then add enough milk (about a cup) for a thick paste.
5. Next add the sugar, vanilla, soda, baking powder & any flavors of your choice.
6. Mix well. Transfer to the baking dish.
7. Bake for ~10 mins in the oven or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Cool & decorate with topping of your choice. I use chocolate ganache & raspberry conserve.
9. Decorate with icing flowers, chocolate balls & some shredded chocolate.
Check out the Chocolate Ganache recipe under the HOW TO section.
Like us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/NevsVegKitchen