Where will life take you?

So suddenly in the last few months I had to travel for work...you know what that means...no cooking and no blog time and no "Me" time. Travelling is always fun and full of new experiences. I have been travelling for the last 3-4 years and I mean travelling extensively. Across countries and continents. 


Life has been kind at times and not so helpful at others, but every experience has only made me stronger, more confident and thankful to God for all his blessings! This picture was taken on one of my many journeys across the Atlantic and Pacific and every time I look at it I feel like I am flying high. 



Can we pretend that aeroplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now....


Quoting one of my all time favourite quotes and sharing one of my most favourite inspirational video. 
A journey brings you face with to face with yourself. Life itself is a journey. Where will life take you?

This is also the reason why I love this brand and adore and adorn their products. 


Hope you enjoy this culinary journey I have started and share your love and experiences with others. And what better way to share and connect than via food. 


My next few recipes are a result of me travelling and my hubby having to cook for himself. So what I am about to share are all his inventions, that believe it or not are simply delightful to look at and eat. 


Keep sharing and enjoying my friends!! 

Comments